I love shoes  # ,


I´m a girl and I love shoes. Nothing unusual here I would say. It is not easy for me to say no to a new pair of shoes. And now I´m standing in front of a problem. Maybe you know my plan is to minimize my wardrobe and pursue a mindful shopping behavior.
At Hashmag Blogger Lounge I got the opportunity to get I new pair of shoes form Sacha Shoes. At first I was sure I wouldn´t. Then I looked at the shoes online and I found the most beautiful pair of silver boots. I felt a bit in love to be honest. What now? My first reaction was to close the laptop and to make up my mind.

It got me thinking. In general I want the clothes I purchase to be green even fair when possible. But there is more to a sustainable lifestyle. Another way is to not buy any more new clothes and to do secondhand shopping instead. Ebay, Kleiderkreisel, Vintage Shops - there are lots of opportunities. I like this concept but I sometimes if you have a certain idea in your had it is complicated to find something fitting in secondhand. You know what I mean?
Even another ankle to manage a sustained life is to only buy stuff that will last a long time. To invest in quality instead of quantity. For a long time I didn´t see it that way but in the end the closet is totally full and I don´t feel happy with my choices. Now I think a lot before I buy and these items make me more happy and I wear them with pleasure. Shopping less makes me feel better in the end.



That´s why I decided to get the silver boots. Not because they were for free but I think I will wear them a lot and for the next seasons for sure. The quality of the boots convinces me and feel like they are totally long lasting.

Here you will get them: Sacha Shoes *
Sacha Shoes has a great choice of shoes for women and men also bags and accessories. And the delivery is fast, really fast. It only took them one day to deliver the boots to my house.



* free pr sample

10 Kommentare

  1. OMG liebe Bella, diese Chelseas sind ja der absolute Hammer!!!
    ich bin ja auch so ein Schuhliebhaber und im Gegenteil zu meiner Kleidung kenne ich da enfach kein Limit ;)

    ❤ Tina von Liebe was ist
    Liebe was ist auf Instagram

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Finde ich auch! :D Schuhe gehen irgendwie immer, weil die immer anders sind. Und man solche vermutlich noch nicht hat. Hihi....

      Löschen
  2. Wow this shoes looks amazing!!! :)
    xx Tamara

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Ankle Boots sind ja wirklich ein Traum! Ich bin auch schon fleißig auf der Suche nach Herbst-Schuhen :)
    ♡Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Auch ich bekenne mich als Schuhliebhaber.
    Die silbernen Stiefeletten sind super.
    Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.

    Liebe Grüße, Esther
    https://lifestyle-tale.com/calla-flower-power-business-look/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, das sind ja tolle Schuhe!

    Liebe Grüße
    Jimena von littlethingcalledlove.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. OMG WOW, die Schuhe sind echt der Hammer, so schön und perfekt für den Herbst :))

    Auf meinem Blog gibts übrigends das Parfum Florabotanica von Balenciaga zu gewinnen, würde mich freun wenn du mitmachst, denke das wär was für dich

    http://www.melinadulce.com/2017/08/gewinnt-meinen-lieblingsduft.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh diese Schuhe sind so schön.

    Liebe Grüsse

    Priscilla

    THE CHIC ADVOCATE

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. oh wow! absolutes mode-statement :) sehr sehr cooli. bei mir würden sie nur zu nem schlichten outfit ausgeführt werden, weil ich mich lieber zurückhalte was style betrifft aber da si etrotzdem schlicht sind, gefallen sie mir trotzdem ziemlich gut! einen lieben urlaubsgruß aus dem hotel welschnofen und kompliment an deinen mode-geschmack :)
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen

< ^ >